This XS Felina beauty is made from authentic Pendleton wool blanket in Ginew's We Walk Together design. It measures ~25" at the waist or a women's size 1/2 and the rise is 13.75" at center front. She is topped off with a side invisible zipper closure and fully lined with stretch cotton.
Please see other custom work and in-progress pieces on our Facebook page @Kanaine and Instagram @kanaine_shop
Get social with your KANAINE gear! Please visit us on IG or FB with suggestions and what you'd like to see and please TAG us with #KANAINE and #MyKanaine to share.
Sydelle @ KANAINE
All Kanaine products are made with care in my Oregon home studio using authentic wool blankets, jacquard fabrics, and genuine leather.
Wool: Blankets are sourced from local mills in Oregon and Washington. Most of the wool is woven with cotton into blankets but I also use 100% lightweight wool for some designs. Wool has so many great qualities like being both heat resistant and warming, naturally odor resistant, and biodegradable. So basically, there are so many reasons #wooliscool and can be worn year round!
Leather: Leather hides come from Oregon and California who source from other tanneries. A very limited amount of hide used for tassels are traditionally smoked hides from Idaho.
Hardware: I source genuine solid brass hardware for my Willie Bags and straps in gold, antique, and a black matte finish.
Linings: I source lining material from my local craft store and use mostly faux sherpa suede and luxe fleece for buckaroos, duck canvas for pockets and lining Willies, cotton or satin for lining River, Little River, and Pamela jackets, and stretch cotton for Felina Mini Skirts.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Caring for your Kanaine gear is easy and important for keeping heirloom pieces in great condition. First, you can consider storing items that are not used in off seasons like buckaroo cowls in the summer.
1. Dry cleaning is recommended for all wool blanket-made items and if you plan to store, you should do this before setting them aside for those months.
2. Some items are eco-friendly wool or cotton and can be washed in a gentle cycle at home, you just need to check the listing for this designation.
3. Storing with a natural deterrent to moths etc. is a wise choice. Use lavender or cedar sachets to repel hanging and stored fiber items.
4. Items like a Willie can be treated with a fabric water repellent if you so choose, to protect from the elements. Just use the correct type and follow the instructions before using your Willie in the elements.
5. Wrinkles happen and its a-ok to run a quick iron over your wool pieces to freshen them up!